BOC in the UK

Thu May 27 18:35:07 EDT 2004

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Chris Allen wrote:

> Does anyone have contact details for the three venues BOC are playing
> in the UK in June - the Astoria in London, the Brook in Southampton or
> the Robin2 in Wolverhampton, so I can see about buying tickets & where
> the nearest airports are?

        Somewhat unexpectedly, I actually have money to go to some gigs
again; who's going to this one, and shall we as is traditional meet at the
Old Angel? Yours,
                  Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)