OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 30 06:15:49 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (May 30, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #104), and Drool Trough (show #11). You
can go directly to the Radio Shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html. See the playlists below.

New to the Aural Innovations CD MAIL ORDER Catalog:
Fireclan - s/t: Fireclan is the trio of Mychael Merrill, Luis "Zero" Davila,
and Don Falcone, all ex-members of Melting Euphoria. Don was the original
keyboardist for Melting Euphoria and was replaced by Davila after he left.
You might also know Don from Spaceship Eyes and as the organizer of the
Spirits Burning project. And the new CD also includes two tracks with Daevid
Allen of Gong contributing guitar. Ultra cosmic!!! For more information
visit our online catalog at http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #104)

Fireclan - "Sudden Mist" (from Fireclan)
Liquid Visions - "Out Of This Room" (from From The Cube)
Sula Bassana - "Dealer McDope" (from Dreamer)
Vertigo Hold - "Sandalwood & Urine" (from For The Record #1)
Disen Gage - "Solaris" (from The Screw-Loose Entertainment)
The Legendary Pink Dots - "Soft Toy" (from The Whispering Wall)
Ozric Tentacles - "Chewier" (from Spirals In Hyperspace)
Model A - "The Wasted Line" (from Transmission Lost)
Radio Dystopia - "Into The Cosmos" (from Beyond The Radar)
Plain Fade - "Datura" (from Datura/Trial Ballon single)
Urban Spacemen - "The Little Peace At The End" (from Plainsongs)

Drool Trough (show #11)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can
reasonably have time to review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that
doesn't fit neatly into our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is
game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the next you will hear
completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade musicians and
teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

The Book Of Knots - "Boston To Bombay" (from The Book Of Knots)
Benny Gordini with the Teen Axel Soul Arkestra - "Tease Me Baby" (from
Ring-A-Dang Doo)
Dreamdaze - "Illuminated Pleasures" (from This Is How Flat The World Is)
Superczar - "Serial Killer" (from The Misadventures of Stanley Howard)
Riddle of Steel - "Double Fister" (from Python)
Blueprint Human Being - "Tucumbalam" (from Heaven Is All)
Andrei Suchilin - "The Wobbly Attraction" (from Quasiland)
Nothing To Declare - "Echoes In The Air" (from Stuck On Repeat)
Smoke & Mirrors - "Thunderbirds" (from The Perfume of Creosote: Desert
Exotica Part I)
Sound Proof - "Blasted Back" (from Sound Proof 1999-2003)
George W. Self - "Those Who Were Then" (from A Jungle of Sharp Elbows)
Stellarscope - "Of Lost Grace" (from Fingerprint The Colour Of Sound)
Pardovart - "Aria" (from Weapons Of Mass Destruction)
Keven Brennan - "Never Ask If I Treat Her Right" (from God Is A Mighty Gourd)
Walls Of Genius - "My World Is Empty Without You" (from The Wild and Crazy
Years: The Best of Evan Cantor w/Walls of Genius)
Qoph - "Stand My Ground" (from Pyrola)
Eureka Sön - "Hormigus" (from Por Album)
Panophonic - "Perdido" (from Todo es Azul: Lo Mejor de Mi)
The White Liars - "It's All About Me" (from Pharmacia)

http://Aural-Innovations.com