OFF: 1/2 inch 8 Track Master Reel ( seeking help with mixdown and production )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Nov 2 11:31:34 EST 2004

Hi all,
I have a Master Ampex 10.5 half inch 8 track Master reel which I've kept in
pristine shape since the sessions in 1987. There are 6 tunes in all, with
the original track notes etc. I'm trying to see if anyone has a compatible
piece of equipment, who might be interested in doing a re-mix project.

These are excellent quality recordings, done in a professional studio, by
the first band I fronted, 'The Observation' in 1987. There were two
sessions, with three tunes recorded in each session..All the best...Mike
Burro

http://www.freewebs.com/oebs
http://www.soundclick.com/sloterdijk

PS: Here's a link to today's version of the same tape:
http://www.synthtopia.com/items/Ampex/AMX456273111.htm