HW:

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Tue Nov 2 18:12:39 EST 2004

+ ++ Greetings Star Warriors   +   +  + + +

If you are a HAWKWIND passport holder, please visit Mission Control
and update your details IF your data has changed since you registered.

Click on the link on our UPDATES page to make your changes.
Please leave the subject line unaltered.

Note that this link is for updates only, so please just supply the data only.
New registrations should follow the 'new registrations' link

We have a very special item for PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY that will
be available soon, so we need your corrected info ASAP

If you do not have your Passport number, please supply your name and
phone number.

+ ++ ++ + MESSAGE ENDS + +       +  + ++ ++

www.hawkwind.com