T-Shirt

Pierluigi Fumi gg at SIO4.COM
Wed Nov 3 13:00:13 EST 2004

I always would like to have an HW tshirt, but it seems impossible to
find one out in this world!
I asked to our typo/lyto customer, and said that it is possible to
print a low number (about 50 pieces) of t-shirt at reasonable price
(less than 10 eur at piece).
I could keep some pieces for me and then sell at price of cost (I
don't need to earn by that) the other to my hawkfan friends.

Now, what do you think about that? I could meet the hunger of the
hawkwind members?

The t-shirt that I would like to print is black with white stamps;
on the front i'd like to have the little logo (the 2-headed hawk) and
on the back the the big shield, the one on the Doremi cover.

If there's no problem to print them, is someone out there who would
like to have this shirt?

ciao!, gg