T-Shirt

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 4 05:24:40 EST 2004

Hi Pierluigi,

I no little about the law... But
I guess you could say that you'd get slapped a bit if you started
printing Hawkwind Tee-Shirts.
It would be illegal as the name Hawkwind is a Trade mark & Copywrited by
Dave Brock.
If you start printing Tee-shirts up, you will most likley end up in
Court like Nik did when he tried to trade his band of old members under
the name X-hawkwind.

having read the bitter "saga of" i'd stay way clear of any form of
bootlegging these days, the tee shirt idea being one of them.

Hey, its sounds like a cool tee-shirt mind, always fancied a descrete
double headed eagle on the front myself...

iain