HW: HW in advert

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Nov 5 10:13:06 EST 2004

Ketil Svendsen writes:

> Seems the advertising world is jumping the "Parkour" bandwagon ;-)
> Healthy and drug-free youth jumping up an down buildings; with a
> severely drug fueled soundtrack  ...

Things are all very healthy these days.  It should be announced today
that smoking is to be banned in public places in Scotland, so if there
are any Hawkgigs here this tour, it'll be the last ones where we have to
put up with having our lungs assaulted by sundry cindered substances.

Weirldy the talk is that the forthcoming ban in England will allow pubs
to apply to have "smoking areas". Having Reid as Health Minister is a
bit like having Osama Bin Laden as Minister of Safety.

FoFP