OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock and Alchemical Radio shows!!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Nov 7 00:00:04 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (November 7, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #114), and Alchemical Radio (show #72).
See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #114)

Spaceseed with Nik Turner - "Mojo" (from Future Cities of the Past Pt. 1)
Dr. Hasbeen - "Space Riders" (from The Alien Within)
Comets On Fire - "The Bee and the Cracking Egg" (from Blue Cathedral)
Evolution Control Committe - "The F**king Moon" (from Plagiarhythm Nation)
Nigel Potter - "Something There Black Against The Stars" (from
Soundclick.com page)
Thru Black Holes Band - "Punks From Another Planet" (from U.F.O.)
Floorian - "Or So They Say" (from What The Buzzing)
Vernon Dent - "Benevolence" (from yet to be released album)
Paul Angelosanto and the Melting Poetry Collective - "Earth Men Like Them
Stupid" (from Jihad Cafe)
The Invisible Band! - "Underworld" (from It's Music, Jim. But Not As We Know It)
Greyscale - "Silicon and Steel" (from Cruel Machine)
Mike VanPortfleet - ""Stellar Buckshot Awaits" (from Beyond The Horizon Line)

Alchemical Radio (show #72)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Taba - "Hiroshima 1945"
The Maledictus Sound - "Jim Clark Was Driving Recklessly"
Keith Mills - "Hmmm Remix"
Frank Gingeleit - "Extraterrestrial Language Studies"
Romislokus - "Trance Aviation Pilots"
Mountain Mirrors - "A Short Burst Of Clarity"
Cousin Silas - "Rossini Pump Device"
The Motives Project - "I've Been Up & Down"
Leandra Hill - "Till The End Of Time"
Blue Cheer - "Big Trouble In Paradise"
Smoke & Mirrors - "Inside Saguaros"
Lope - "Helorean"