AW: Hawkfest 2002

Blue Wizard christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Mon Nov 8 16:08:53 EST 2004

At 19:56 28.10.04 +0200, you wrote:
>Great to hear that, enjoy and please leave feedback as well...
>
>Wilfried

Hi,
Yes it is a good collection- the second disc with particularly Connecting
Routes, Litmus and Bedouin, and Huw Lloyd Langton's Broken Bits Band to be
excellent stuff! I just thought the Hawkwind track to be abit old ho-hum
with many of the same sounds as the original version (my original post was
written while I had just put that on...)

regards
Christian