HW Astoria and Hotel

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Nov 10 09:58:15 EST 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Maxine Wesley wrote:

:Subject: Re : HW Astoria and Hotel
:
:Hi peeps,
:
:seems i now need a room for the 19th - any recommendations for a
:hotel near to the Astoria (i have lost the original email with the list of
:hotels - also it might be nice to stay in the same one as a few of you if
:there are still vacancies)

Hi Maxine.

A bunch of us are staying at the Radisson Edwardian Grafton, which is
about 15 mins walk away from the astoria.

Do you want me to see if they still have rooms available at our group rate
for you?

Thanks,

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Assistant Director/ENSS
University of Chicago/NSIT/ENSS                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #418    Chicago, IL 60637      fax: (773)702-0559