Total Rock newsletter

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 10 10:48:20 EST 2004

This would be really cool if it could make it up online somewhere,

I'm travelling and no access to it at this time.

Plus Dave is sure to spill some beans on the forthcoming Single, LP & tour,

Like who is playing on the tour is it the great 3 piece making an
outing, or is it augmented with other musicians

Regards
Iain