Total Rock newsletter

Si Halley si at SICKTHINGSUK.CO.UK
Wed Nov 10 12:15:52 EST 2004

Subject: Re: Total Rock newsletter

> About to start, have found recording software but can't get it to work on
> totalrock web stream aarrgghhh!!!

I`m taping it and will endevour to put up a realaudio version in the next hour or so for those who can`t hear it unless someone is
planning to post a version taped from a broadband connection in which case they`ll get a far better recording then I will on
dial-up. If that`s the case can they shout out as it will save me the trouble.

Only real news so far is that the single is now February and the album in March... Ho hum.