Total Rock newsletter

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Wed Nov 10 12:36:04 EST 2004

quick resume for those unable to listen in, big news, according to Dave
single due for release in Febuary with single with album in March, they're
going to give it a go as far as getting the single in the charts. (in
reply to a question posed by yours truly)

as were two other questions, sorry if it looked like i hogged that section
but i thought at most he'd ask one of the three i posed so appologies to
all concerned especially seeing as two of them were completely throw
away! -
one concerning Football and the other dogs

anyway i've recorded the piece onto my MP3 player (i think) and so time
permitting i'll either transpose it or put up appropriate sections

all the best

dave

p.s - did anyone catch the "Soundtrack Of Our Lives" track played about 45
mins before the interview, definate HW influence as picked up by Mr Dome