Total Rock newsletter

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Wed Nov 10 12:56:09 EST 2004

On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 04:59:17PM +0000, eddie jobson wrote:
> About to start, have found recording software but can't get it to work on
> totalrock web stream aarrgghhh!!!

Too late now, but for future reference, the one time I recorded
one of their broadcasts, I used Total Recorder
(http://www.highcriteria.com/).  It worked excellently.

Admittedly this was several years ago, so the situation may well
have changed...

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
The animal that coils in a circle is the serpent; that's why so
many cults and myths of the serpent exist, because it's hard to
represent the return of the sun by the coiling of a hippopotamus.
        - Umberto Eco, "Foucault's Pendulum"