Total Rock newsletter

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Nov 10 15:14:36 EST 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:36:04 -0500, Dave Law <dplaw at IC24.NET> wrote:

>p.s - did anyone catch the "Soundtrack Of Our Lives" track played about 45
>mins before the interview, definate HW influence as picked up by Mr Dome

I haven't heard any of their most recent stuff, but although I heard lots
of 70s rock influences in their first album, I didn't hear much that made
me think of HW.  I greatly prefer Union Carbide Productions (one of my
alltime favorite Swedish bands, along with the Brainbombs), the band that
some of them (including the singer) used to be in, but they sounded more
like the Stooges (first two albums) or Stones (third & fourth albums) than
anything HW related (although the second album is *very* psychedelic in
parts).

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com