Astoria tickets

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Fri Nov 12 01:08:03 EST 2004

Whatever else you may think about Pearl Jam, they actually
tried to take on the Evil Empire of TicketBastard.  At the
height of their popularity in the mid-90's, they undertook a
tour where they tried to sell tickets for reasonable prices
through alternative distribution methods, and they got
beaten into the ground for their efforts.  They completely
lost the fight, and TicketBastard is still a monopoly.

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one