Some thoughts about the "Take Me To Your Leader" Tour

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Sat Nov 13 08:36:40 EST 2004

Hello folks

Lets start a new thread here

After reading the gig reviews (Cheltenham / Bournemouth 2004) I feel
that I have to say a few words here

OK, where to start?
What is the new tour called ? Yes, TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER.
It is based on the new CD and the theme of this CD is CLONING

I think that the songs during a gig (of the new tour) should be related
with the CLONING theme
(Like most of the songs during the Black Sword tour were releded with
the BS theme)

This is the setlist from both 2004 shows:

spirit of the age / sword of the east / greenback massacre / psychedelic
warlords / uncle sams on mars / iron dream / out here we are / digital
nation / hassan I sahba / space is their  / hassan I sahba / angels of
death / ode to a time flower / reality of poverty / to love a machine /
angela android / brainstorm / wave upon wave / brainstorm / brainbox
pollution / master of the universe / welcome

A) These songs have NOTHING to do with the CLONING theme:

1) sword of the east
2) hassan I sahba / space is their
3) ode to a time flower
4) wave upon wave
5) psychedelic warlords

B) No idea about these songs:

6) greenback massacre
7) uncle sams on mars
8) iron dream
9) out here we are
10) brainstorm
11) welcome

C) These songs fit PERFECT to the CLONING theme:

12) spirit of the age
13) digital nation
14) angels of death
15) reality of poverty
16) to love a machine
17) angela android
18) brainbox pollution
19) master of the universe

Here are some songs which should fit perfectly to the theme of the
forthcoming tour:
- Orgone Accumulator
- Arrival In Utopia
- Born To Go