HW: Some thoughts about the "Take Me To Your Leader" Tour

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 13 09:04:19 EST 2004

Don't think Kings of Speed or The Demented Man would fit the theme, but I'd
give my right arm to hear them played live. Shame Hurry on Sundown has been
dropped. Knowing HW there's every chance that that set list could change by
the time I see them at the Astoria. Good set list though in my opinion.
Missed the earlier gig reviews, what's the line up? I guess DB,AD,RC and
guests Arthur Brown, Tim Blake?

Eddie.