HW: Golden Void Interview

Blue Wizard christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Sun Nov 14 22:12:47 EST 2004

Just got this nice double set of stuff I already have heard (or, rather,
have had on CD before on numerous compilations and CDs, fellow
kompeletists!) all save the tasty Dave Brock interview which was a nice
bonus. "We were the evil guys, Johnny Rotten mentioned us, we weren't just
peace and love" etc. etc. Brock seems lucid and informative and cutting
edge as hell. The girl interviewing seems to be into grebo... Enjoyable =)

Chr. aka FRIGG aka Blue Wizard

"I was the commie from Luxembourg Jim Morrison in the last life, ye olde
hunters's Christmas "ham" who made 'Hammond Cheese' with The Doors....
Maloney Baloney and The Black Mahoney!!!
-Thee Eville Kinge Rippe Offe