OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Electronic Cottage, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Nov 14 18:40:03 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (November 14, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from The
Electronic Cottage (show #9), Alchemical Radio (show #73), and Drool Trough
(show #20). See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Electronic Cottage (show #9)

The Electronic Cottage was created to give an audio spotlight to the
ambient, cosmic space, and general electronic sound explorations we review
at Aural Innovations. The Electronic Cottage is named after Hal McGee's zine
of the same name that published in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Steve Nicholas - "Nightmare (Iraq)" (from Soundclick.com page)
9 Volt Haunted House - "Astral Sovereign" (from Second Appropriation)
Paradox One - "Space Race" (from Alternative Reality)
Just Offshore - "Meditation Medication" (from Just Offshore)
Furiosa Curiosa - "Chromzungentango" (from Momentum)
Graffiti 61 - "Sunspot" (from Droning Velvet)
Kyron - "What I Know" (from Persistance Of Secrets)
Altres - "Ohrwurm" (from Inkeys 18)
Silvercord - "Bioluminesence" (from Chasing Broken Shadows)
Dan Pound - "B Mi Suite" (from Other Worlds)

Alchemical Radio (show #73)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Weedeater - "Woe's Me"
The Vigilantes - "Hoodoo Man"
Van & Borner - "Miracles"
Tony Denikos - "All I Want"
thekokoon - "Ted"
The Izzys - "Strange"
Strangers On A Train - "Hangin Tree"
Spaced Out - "Toxix"
Space Mirrors - "It's Cold Today In Underworld"
Soundoctrine - "Seven Years Of Good Luck"
Soniq Theater - "Vamos A Ver"
Shed Studio - "I Know Something"
Sasquatch! - "Ramblin' Gyro Blues"
Salem Hill - "Love Won't Save The World"
Root Deco - "We Come In Peace"
Ronin - "Vegetable Man"

Drool Trough (show #20)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Diet - "Image This, Alone" (from Cringe.com/pilation Volume IV)
Railroads And Clearcuts - "Saga City" (from Cringe.com/pilation Volume IV)
Apocalypso - "Then She Remembered The Fur-Lined Glove" (from
Cringe.com/pilation Volume IV)
Greg Segal - "Wrongs Of Passage" (from Episodes)
Satyrswitch - "El Dorado" (from The High Lonesome Sound of Satyrswitch)
Skye Klad - "The Windy Tree" (from The Musick of Cupid's Orkustra Asleep
Within the Magick Powerhouse of Oz)
The Electric Prunes - "Sideshow Charade" (from California)
Ritual - "Ava G" (from Nothing Strange)
Death & Taxes - "The Suffer Ring" (from The Alaska Expeditions)
Paul Angelosanto and the Melting Poetry Collective - "That Old Guy" (from
Jihad Cafe)
The Slow Slushy Boys - "When Will We Get The Power? Part 2" (from When Will
We Get The Power single)
Lou & Benny with The Teen Axel Soul Arkestra - "These Eyes" (from Dents De
Lait, Dents De Loup/These Eyes single)
Parma International - "Don't Live A Lie" (from All About You/Don't Live A
Lie single)
C. Goff III - "Gwatamokie" (from Bacterial Culture)
C. Goff III - "Phonetiquette" (from Ants In My Cabana)
M.T. Wizzard - "Holes In Your Gloves" (from We Will Meet Again)
Null_Objct - "Come Down From There" (from The Blind Clockmaker)
Mahi Mahi - "Blue And Gold" (from He No Wa)
Astronaut - "Buried" (fom Times New Romance)
Yakuzi - "Instrumental m." (from Ibai Lehorretan Itota)

http://Aural-Innovations.com