Off:Oresund Space Collective

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Tue Nov 16 05:54:30 EST 2004

Hej,

I know a lot of people out there in the Hawkwind musical realm would like to hear about a new project that I have started. It is called the Øresund Space Collective (www.oresundspacecollective.com). It is musicians from Malmö and Copenhagen (the Øresund bridge connects the two cities) and we get together as often as we can to make free form space rock improvisations. It contains members of Mantric Muse, Bland Bladen, Gas Giant and the Carpet Knights. We have had so much fun that we will start to play concerts next year as well and maybe record a CD. Anyway, we have a few hours of jams up on our web site. I would love to hear any comments people have..

Enjoy..

scott

ObCD- The International Tussler Society- Dresden 10/12/04