OFF: DNA Cowboys lyrics (3rd draft)

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Nov 16 11:04:17 EST 2004

Paul Mather writes:

> On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 14:03 +0000, M Holmes wrote:
> > AARRGHHH! Make it stop! I woke up this morning with half another
> > verse.
>
> Okay, now you just need to come up with a couple of chords of BLANGA to
> complete everything.

Havta admit, I kinda had the chords for Secret Agent running though my
head while doing the verses. Not sure about the chorus. The trouble is,
even if I could think of music, I dunno how to write it down.

> PS: Nicely done on the song lyrics.

Thanks.  Some thematic conclusion required perhaps? I wondered if it
needs a final verse on the dilemma of creating a Hitler/President.  It
doesn't work very well into western puns though.

FoFP