Off:Oresund Space Collective

Muad'Dib michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Tue Nov 16 16:05:32 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "SHLL (Scott Heller)" <shll at HAGEDORN.DK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 9:24 PM
Subject: Off:Oresund Space Collective

Hej,

I know a lot of people out there in the Hawkwind musical realm would like to
hear about a new project that I have started. It is called the Øresund Space
Collective (www.oresundspacecollective.com). It is musicians from Malmö and
Copenhagen (the Øresund bridge connects the two cities) and we get together
as often as we can to make free form space rock improvisations. It contains
members of Mantric Muse, Bland Bladen, Gas Giant and the Carpet Knights. We
have had so much fun that we will start to play concerts next year as well
and maybe record a CD. Anyway, we have a few hours of jams up on our web
site. I would love to hear any comments people have..

Enjoy..

scott

ObCD- The International Tussler Society- Dresden 10/12/04