OFF: Mike Burro/OEB Final appearance of 2004! ( Yule tide performace) 12/10/04

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Nov 18 12:44:01 EST 2004

Greetings friends,
This e-mail is being sent to inform you of my final appearance of 2004.
I'll be returning to Borders Books & Music in Mays Landing, New Jersey as
part of their
'New Jersey Songwriters Songshare' evening. The whole thing is FREE and
takes place between     8-10 PM on Friday December 10th 2004.

At the time of this writing I'll be joined by current OEB bassist Jaime
DeJesus, and possibly one or more additional Bishops. We'll be performing
three or four acoustic/semi acoustic numbers. Jaime will be playing acoustic
bass and I think this will be a great way to ring in the Yule season.

For those of you interested in attending, there are several good bars &
restaurants nearby,
and if there is an interest we'll have an 'after party' at Cavallino Nero,
4760 Route 322, Mays Landing ( 609) 625-0144 In addition to 'beverages',
they serve excellent Italian fare, as well as 'bar food'.
http://yp.com/yppc.php?pi=NJG2008002&cid=sb

To access complete info on the location of the gig, click to:
http://www.bordersstores.com/stores/store_pg.jsp?storeID=193

2004 was a very good year for The OEBs & SLOTERDIJK. Now I have to hang up
my hat for a few months while I prepare for the arrival of our first child
in early January. We are already booking shows for the spring and summer
seasons, so I hope to see many of you then.
Thanks for all the memories on both sides of the Atlantic.
All the very best...Mike