OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Nov 20 08:30:14 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (November 20, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #115), Alchemical Radio (show #74), and
Drool Trough (show #21). See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #115)

The Oresund Space Collective - "Stoned Håralden" (from Oresund Space Jam 1,
web site only)
The Black Sea - "California Contact" (from Set and Setting)
Stellarscope - "Darklight" (from Wasted Time)
Anubis Spire - "It Has Been A Long Time, Hasn't It..." (from Old Lions (In
The World Of Snarling Sheep)
Spaceseed with Nik Turner - "The Heat Worshipping Space Zombies" (from
Future Cities of the Past Pt. 1)
Dr Hasbeen - "Looking Glass/World Of Dreams" (from Powered By Beer: Live
1998-2000)
Zeitloop - "First Train (Of No Return)" (from Marrakesch)
Bampf! - "Behemoth" (from Completely Ear Relevant)
Sparkydog - "Donnas (for the)" (from I Am The Machines Vol. 1)
The Volta Sound - "Faustrock" (from Dandelion Wine)

Alchemical Radio (show #74)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Adrian Shaw - "Bide My Time"
Album - "El Dia Que"
Annie Grace - "Farewell To Lochaber"
Anton Barbeau - "Keep My Face Clean"
Axess Maxxess - "Close Encounter"
Beggar's Belief Ltd - "Icon (Only This)"
The Bevis Frond - "Am I Burning?"
Bronze - "Can't Laugh"
The Buzzrats - "Cool Papa Bell"
Cafebar 401 - "Full-Pro Disco!"
Don Campau & Ray Carmen - "All Of It"
Cheap Wine - "Fade Out"
Crevice - "Vegetable Man"
Deejer - "Father Figure"
David Eggar & Thomas Simon - "Boreas"

Drool Trough (show #21)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Captain Exploder - "Skywriting For Rocket Angel" (from Cringe.com/pilation
Volume IV)
Argon Evolution - "5v7" (from Human)
Silvercord - "God Came Down" (from Chasing Broken Shadows)
Rik Wright's Zen Tornado - "Hummingbirds Don't Sing" (from Rik Wright's Zen
Tornado)
Little Fyodor - "You Give Me Hardon" (from Beneath The Uber-Putz)
Little Fyodor - "I Wanna Be The Buddha" (from Beneath The Uber-Putz)
Walls Of Genius - "I Live For The Sun" (from Before ...And After)
Infinite Ego - track 12 (from Savior Onasis)
Paradox One - "The End Of All Things" (from Alternative Reality)
Thekokoon - "Order" (from Independent)
The Flatmates - "Happy All The Time" (from Love and Death: The Flatmates 86-89)
The Wire Orchestra - "Me, My, Why Oh Why?" (from The Wire Orchestra)
Human Host - "Space Pilgrim" (from Invisible Arteries)
Jules Worsley - "Strawberry Cream" (from Purge)
Sub-Primitive - "Cave Painting" (from Cave Painting Demo)
Holy Frog - "Robert Pirsig Blues" (from Holy Frog)
Sparkydog - "Freaky" (from I Am The Machines Vol. 1)
Stellarscope - "Out Of Time" (from Wasted Time)
Wake the Pilot - track 3 (from Wake the Pilot)
Camilla - "Fear Level Orange" (from Of Beas and Flies)

http://Aural-Innovations.com