BOC: HW: Amazon Deal

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Mon Nov 22 21:41:46 EST 2004

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 07:46:45PM +0100, Ian Abrahams wrote:
> In a coupling that's just about perfect for this list, I noticed that on Amazon.com they are prompting Hawkwind-Sonic Assassins and Martin Popoff's Blue Oyster Cult book on a "buy together" basis:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0946719691/qid=1094710084/sr=8-5/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i5_xgl14/103-8988817-5475066?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

I wonder whether those Buy Them Together deals are prompted
by people's actual buying patterns, or by selection by Amazon
staff?  If it's the former, then how many of you are like me,
partly responsible for that pairing?  ;-)

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one