HAWK AID - OFFICIAL LAUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Wed Nov 24 12:59:36 EST 2004

THE HAWKWIND MUSEUM
IN CONJUNCTION WITH
STARFARER'S HAWKWIND PAGE
PRESENT
HAWK AID

For full details visit the following pages

http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/hawk_aid.htm
http://www.starfarer.net/hawkaid.html

This is a fan based attempt to get Hawkwind back to somewhere they haven't
been for the last 30 years - the UK singles charts (we're talking major
hits here, we'll ignore the minor success of QSC)

We firmly believe that with a co-ordinated approach and the help of you -
the fans we can achive this goal and in doing so create a little bit of
history.

Things are in their very early stages at the moment but this has to change
quickly as basically we don't have a lot of time.

Hopefully we can count on the support of list members in this project and
will keep you informed of major developments as and when they occur, but
for
more general news make sure you regualrly visit either the Hawkwind Museum
or Starfarer's Hawkwind Page.

Regards one and all

DAVE AND STEVE