HW: Mint vinyl reocrds

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Mon Nov 29 04:37:48 EST 2004

Hej,

The Danish Photographer, Jørgen Angel, is selling off his Hawkwind records. He received most of these from the record company, and some most have never been played. I have jpeg photos of the sleeves, inner and outer, as well as the vinyl itself for interested parties. We have the following:

hawkwind
in search of space
doremi faso latido
space ritual
astounding sounds amazing music
church of Hawkwind
Quark strangness and charm (I will probably buy this one for the singer in WE)
PXR5
silver machine 7" (blue sleeve) probably a reissue and not original

If you are interested please send me an email.

scott