Off:Oresund Space Collective

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 29 04:46:13 EST 2004

Hello,

in a desperate bid to send someting to the listserv I've just hit reply
to Jon's mail.

I've been having terrible problems getting mail to the listserv for 2
weeks. The last one friday asking people of Space ritual were worth 12
quid to see them in bristol on that night...

Anyone else having massive problems, are there conversations elsewhere
these days?

YOu've all missed my lovely review of Motorhead in Bristol & my straw
poll as to whether I should spend approx 25quid to see space ritual...

nevermind..... Hawkwind in Swindon in under 2 weeks <G>

iain