Mint vinyl reocrds

Alien Dream michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Nov 29 04:53:54 EST 2004

How much for ASAM album and the postage.  Can I see the pics please.

michael_1968 at ozemail.com.au

Cheers

----- Original Message -----
From: "SHLL (Scott Heller)" <shll at HAGEDORN.DK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 8:07 PM
Subject: HW: Mint vinyl reocrds

Hej,

The Danish Photographer, Jørgen Angel, is selling off his Hawkwind records.
He received most of these from the record company, and some most have never
been played. I have jpeg photos of the sleeves, inner and outer, as well as
the vinyl itself for interested parties. We have the following:

hawkwind
in search of space
doremi faso latido
space ritual
astounding sounds amazing music
church of Hawkwind
Quark strangness and charm (I will probably buy this one for the singer in
WE)
PXR5
silver machine 7" (blue sleeve) probably a reissue and not original

If you are interested please send me an email.

scott