[HAWKWIND] Hawk Aid - rebranding

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Mon Nov 29 06:17:05 EST 2004

just to let you know that due to some reservations over the name Hawk Aid
and the fact that it could be (wrongly) construed that we are both-
a- taking the p*ss
b - trying to cash in on the very worthwhile Band Aid cause
we have decided to re-brand the campaign
"STARSHIP HAWKWIND'S"
"CHART TREK"
with a new logo and typeface we feel that it will not only have greater
resonance with the Hard core fan base but  also i think it would be hard for
anybody to see it as anything other than a fun and inoffensive project.

we are picking up steady interest from not just the UK but worldwide but are
still looking for more input in the way of ideas and help. one thing that is
quite pressing now is that we still need volounteers for the Telford gig
next week so if you fancy lending a hand in some way then please let us know
off-list

thanks all for your time and co-operation in this matter

regards

Dave