upcoming HW gigs

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Sat Oct 2 12:16:56 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004, Filip Vanhuyse wrote:

:Subject: Re: upcoming HW gigs
:
:Hello Arin,
:
:Any chance of repeating the increadible work you did with the getting
:together of a hotel and band as you did a few years back?
:That was really great.

I certainly hope to do group accomodation for London for we fans (if
folks are interested), but I've no idea about band stuff (that's a bit
early to tell, I think.)

So as long as you just want accomodation, hopefully, I can find something
;-)

Thanks,

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT/ENSS                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #418    Chicago, IL 60637      fax: (773)702-0559