upcoming HW gigs

Mark Licht mlicht at CYBERMESA.COM
Mon Oct 4 12:55:30 EDT 2004

Hey Arin & gang,

The wife and I are interested in the Xmas show, so please put us on the
group accommodation list/reunion.

Br,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Arin Komins
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 8:40 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: HW: upcoming HW gigs

Hi folks,

Rich and I are coming into the country (having *finally* gotten the temp
paperwork needed to allow him to get back into the US) for the Dec. dates.

That said, who is coming to the gigs?  I'd really love to catch up to
people, so who is going where?

(since I'd like to know who we need to come a-visiting outside of gigs ;-) )

..and, they've just announced London!  and we are actually still in the
country for it.  (woo hoo!)

Needless to say, if anyone is driving from any of the gigs to any of the
others, Rich and I would be grateful for rides.  Or, if not, anyone up for
trying to catch the same trains? (or staying in the same places for
accomodations?)

Given the xmas party in london....anyone up for group accomodation again?
I can't guarantee a party (although it'd be nice), but I might be able to
hunt down accomodation for all of us (as in previous years.)

Thanks!

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT/ENSS                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #418    Chicago, IL 60637      fax: (773)702-0559