BOC: A "dizzying excursion into Pearlman's world"

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Thu Oct 7 22:33:09 EDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 08:52:21AM -0400, Brian Halligan wrote:
> Stephen Swann wrote:
> >
> > Wheeeeeee!  I am dying to catch the new lineup with Ross the
> > Boss...  :)
>
> When I saw them it was the most high-energy Surgeons show I'd seen in 7
> years. Wait until you hear how they're attacking songs like Tattoo
> Vampire and Operation Luv!

When Al announced the new guitarist I, no shit, jumped out
of my chair and went bouncing around the room going Yes! Yes!

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one