rooms for xmas question

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Oct 8 04:12:21 EDT 2004

On 08/10/2004 00:54, Mark Licht wrote:
> Cost wins.  Are the Exeter and Cambridge venues, the previous evenings, also
> in the greater London area?  Pardon my ignorance of local geography.

Not really.  It's only an hour by train between Cambridge and London,
but you'd have a tough time getting a London train at the time of night
that a gig (even a Cambridge gig) was finishing.  It's a scramble even
getting a post gig London>Cambridge train.

'Course, if you had rented a car or something you could try driving ....

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson