Nik/Harvey/Spaceseed in Cleveland

Stephe Lindas lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Sun Oct 10 07:54:53 EDT 2004

Hi Folks, What an amazing evening. Great to see some old friends and meet some new ones. I was looking forward to seeing this show for quite some time. I have no idea who the opening act were. Pretty good space rock jam type band.
 Harvey was up next. The 1st song, I have no idea what it was called. He did Dreamworker, It could be day, Smart pills in the DNA lounge and a newer one I don't know the title to. Harvey just keeps getting better and better in my opinion. All this soaked with the images from the solar fire light show. They got some new lights and put on an amazing light show. Can't wait to see them again at Halloween.
 Up next was Nik and Spaceseed. The setlist for them was posted in the review of the NY gig I believe. These guys were tight. They made the band he played with in 2001 look like amateurs. Spaceseed has a great stage presence. I'd like to see them again on their own.
 Anyone who is thinking of going to the gig in Chicago tonight, do so. It will be an amazing time.