RE: Re: MOTORHEAD: From the mouths of babes

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Sun Oct 10 09:39:06 EDT 2004

Well, If I said yes, she'd have wanted to keep listening, which would have resulted in her hearing Cookie Monster saying some things that Cookie Monster just doesn't say.  At least not when the Children's Television Workshop cameras are rolling.

Got a good laugh out of it, though.  And I figured some of you would as well.

--Nick