OFF: Circle tour of UK begins today.

Alastair Sumner alastair_sumner at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 11 06:07:52 EDT 2004

At last...Circle headlining and doing their own tour. I've only ever seen
them as a support band. I think I saw them at the Spitz before which is
quite a small venue so it makes the gigs very intimate. I know the venue in
Liverpool to which is also quite small. Circle really are the best trance
rock band going. I hope to be at the London gig on Friday.