HW: New album...

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Oct 11 13:57:30 EDT 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Henderson Keith wrote:

:Subject: HW: New album...
:
:Hey Folks...
:
:I had gone lax in checking the yahoo list for other HW news and views, but
:just browsed by there now.  And they've had a fast and furious discussion
:about the new album (TMTYL), based on the track samples now posted online.
:I hate yahoo webgroup browsing (takes forever), and so I just thought that I
:might persuade one of you fine folks who has been taking part/following the
:discussion to clue us clueless people in as to what the general consensus
:it.  (Yeah, I know, I know, half the people hate it, and half the people
:love it, right?)

That's seems to be about accurate ;-)

[snip]

:Oh, BTW, I've already decided to come for the Cambridge & London shows.  Are
:tickets already on sale?  I suppose hawkwind.com would tell me the answer to
:that, but...

[snip]

Yes, tickets are on sale for both venues.  Shout out if you need the
appropriate URLs.

Thanks,

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT/ENSS                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #418    Chicago, IL 60637      fax: (773)702-0559