HW: New album...

Stephe Lindas lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Oct 11 15:31:09 EDT 2004

Maybe I'll give you a knuckle sandwich. :-) Fat boy will crush your twiggy boy george crackhead body. Yes, Needs food. She has your body, but not bald. LOL!!!! There was no food at hawkfest. Are you refering to that tasteless veggie stuff? All I ate were mushrooms and you aren't gonna get any from me.