HW: MC 'On The Ether' UPDATED

Mark Von Bargen atnr63 at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Oct 11 17:09:24 EDT 2004

Mark

Its probably these messages, at least the first 2 anyway.

On the Ether......

LATEST STUFF: Gigs in Holland, Germany and (possibly) the USA are being
arranged for 2005 !!! Dave has done several interviews lately that will
appear in both print and on radio/TV. Full details of all publication and
transmission dates will be announced when known.

LATEST PRESS INCLUSION: The November 2004 issue of Classic Rock Magazine
contained a full page feature of the band (& colour pic of Stacia), and
reviews of Ian Abraham's 'Sonic Assassins' Book and the Newcastle DVD
release.

FORTHCOMING RELEASES: We will soon be releasing a single featuring Matthew
Wright, Lemmy, Arthur Brown and Lene Lovich..... HawkFest 2003 was also
recorded, and may also be released as a DVD in the near future ! Also being
released is compilation CD from Hawkfest 2002, as well as a compilation
album with other friends of HW........ Our gig at the Melkweg in Amsterdam
2003 was also recorded in 24 track, and could possibly make release at some
stage.....tune in here for updates

STUDIO ALBUM: Our new studio album has great new cover artwork by artist
Peter Pracownik, and features Lene Lovich, Matthew Wright & Arthur Brown.
Download audio clips from 'TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER' here: [link]

Cheers,

Mark