BOC: An auditioned excursion into 3OC world

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Oct 12 10:14:16 EDT 2004

Jason Scruton wrote:

> From the BOC site:
> October 2, 2004
> After holding auditions in New York, BÖC has chosen to hire Jules
> Rodino to
> fill the vacancy left by Bobby Rondinelli.Jules came recommended by
> former
> BÖC drummer, John Miceli, and was formerly one of his drum students.
>
> ---- I wonder what this guy will sound like. curiously, the drummer for
> Bevis Frond is a Jules, too.

Well, if John Miceli recommended him, he must be good. I would've voted
for Miceli himself to take over the skins, but I guess he's busy
playing in the same Queen musical as Danny Miranda. Also, if this Jules
is as good as the BF's Jules, then we're in for some fun.

Brian