HW: Letter to Robert

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Thu Oct 14 20:33:34 EDT 2004

I too greatly enjoyed the "Letter to Robert" track.  It has a real psychotic
strangeness (and charm!) about it that really drew me in and I can't wait to
hear more!  When I initially heard that "Spirit of the Age" was being
rehashed, I was very disappointed with the idea of treading over old ground,
but I have to admit the results are much better than what I had anticipated
and the new version doesn't make me cringe at all, but instead fills my
psyche with the warm glow of Hawkwind!
John Majka