BRAIN: Friday the 15th

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Sat Oct 16 09:23:55 EDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 08:32:40AM -0400, Jeff Berry wrote:
> >> Cool!
> >> I may be able to make it after all, then,
> >We'll be playing the new stuff towards the beginning. Should we wait
> >for you?
> >Al
>
> I appreciate the thought, but don't count on me.  I've got to be in
> Booklyn for a meeting which I'm hoping will end early enough for
> me to cross a few bridges and get out there.  But given the basically
> perverse nature of the universe, I'm not counting on it.

Heh, that was pretty funny.  I and the friend who came to
the show with me, were looking up and down the length of
"Park St" looking for #8 (which, although the numbering
schema was a little opaque, seemed it must be either a
church or a high school), when Jeff showed up.  Of course,
eventually (after much fruitless searching for a secret
sub-basement under the church where they would let people
play stuff like "666 Devil Got your Mother") it fell out
that we three were all on Park Street in the WRONG TOWN.  I
found it sort of a delightful coincidence that we managed to
show up on the same wrong street in the wrong town, within 5
minutes of each other.  BOC-L solidarity!

All was well, though.  We all made it to the show in plenty
of time.  Review coming up soon.

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one