tBS @ The Meat Locker, Montclair NJ 10/15/04

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Sat Oct 16 23:14:43 EDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 01:04:58PM -0600, dahl at AROS.NET wrote:
> > I think it's the best Brain Surgeons show I've seen.
>
> Excellent review, Steve.  Hopefully this was filmed for something that I may
> actually get to see (since tBS will probably play in Utah about the same time
> that a democratic presidential candidate wins the states delegates).  At least
> we have the Osmonds!

Thanks, although I can see that it might have merited another
read-through *after* I'd had my coffee...  :-)

> Can you comment a bit on how Tatoo Vampire differed from the BOC version?  Was
> the music totally different?  the tempo? the spitting of blood?  I was in a
> band once that performed that song regulary.  Great song to play and certainly
> a great show opener.

I wish I was a musician so I could tell you!  :)
Fortunately, the world's leading expert on tBS' music
happens to read this list, and is often willing to field
questions...

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one