BRAIN: tBS sets

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Oct 18 05:07:17 EDT 2004

On 17/10/2004 15:57, Jason wrote:
> I completely agree with you on this, John. tBS' catalog is very exciting to
> pull tunes from. Anyone care to lobby for "lil Egypt"? :)   or Bad Habit?

"Time Is Gonna Take Care of You"!  And perhaps "Name Your Monster"
(reaching back to the first album, here, but I do dig those songs :)

No reason not to play a few BOC songs (I mean, Al was kinda involved
with writing quite a lot of them ;) but it would be OK (with me) to turn
them into a "rotating cast", pulling out a couple of different ones at
different shows.

> That said, if chopping down TBS's "let me show you how it SHOULD be done"
> section of the show  to 2 B' O Cult songs, i'd go with Death valley nights
> and Baby Ice Dog...

Those would be good choices.  I like the recorded tBS versions of those
rather more than the BOC recordings :)  And I'd be into some cool stuff
from _Imaginos_ being pulled out, since like 30C is ever gonna play
those.  Man, an "I am the One" with Ross would *dominate*!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson