BRAIN: tBS sets

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Mon Oct 18 19:28:53 EDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 10:07:17AM +0100, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> On 17/10/2004 15:57, Jason wrote:
> > I completely agree with you on this, John. tBS' catalog is very exciting to
> > pull tunes from. Anyone care to lobby for "lil Egypt"? :)   or Bad Habit?
>
> "Time Is Gonna Take Care of You"!  And perhaps "Name Your Monster"
> (reaching back to the first album, here, but I do dig those songs :)

Hah!  Those are the same two songs I asked Al if there was
any chance of making it back into rotation!  You know, I
think I remember that I once named you to speak for me in
any BOC-L discussions I might miss out on... this is
probably why.  ;)

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one