BOC-L Digest - 1 Oct 2004 to 2 Oct 2004 (#2004-246)

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Oct 20 05:30:26 EDT 2004

Jon Jarrett writes:

>         He looks nearly right, but his sheer inability to express emotion
> save by setting his jaw might be kind of a problem given what Elric has to
> go through. The monotone would get boring after a while too. This
> hasn't stopped at least one Buffy obsessive I know advocating him for the
> part as well, but she's more female and vampire-fascinated than I take you
> to be Mike...

I'm not particularly into the vampire thing. I only watched Buffy for
the humour and Angel because Charisma Carpenter is in it. I did think
"Ultraviolet" had possibilities but they dropped it.

> Wouldn't someone who can act be better?

Could be. Jeremy Irons in the remake of the Time Machine looked like a
pretty good Elric too.

FoFP