HW: london hotel stuff

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Oct 20 11:28:34 EDT 2004

Folks,

I've booked us into the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel (the 65 pound
one at the top of tottenham ct rd.), which is the one that folks indicated
earlier that they wanted.

Hotel details are at

http://www.radisson.com/hoteldirectory/hotelbio.jsp?hotelCode=GBGRAFTO&key=hoteldirectory.info.&submenu=hoteldirectory.info.highlight.&origin=Hotel%20Directory&backURI=/reservation/hotelPreference.do?locationUni=638&maintitle=Hotel+Overview

My current list of folks who are interested in this is:

filip vanhuyse
mike holmes
bernard pospiech + christos
andreas steuwe + his wife
arin komins + rich warren
keith henderson

Note: I've claimed 1 extra person for both Filip and Mike or else we can't
get the group rate.  (We need at least 10 people for the group rate,
you see.) Note: they won't actually charge you any differently,
so help me out here ;-)

(If anyone else is interested in joining in, please pipe up now, so I can
get rooms reserved for you.)

Mark L. and Mick C., let me know as soon as you can if you are going to be
joining us, and I'll see what I can do.

(Keith, I'm assuming you wanted in from your email, but if you need to
cancel, that's ok, too ;-) )

Could folks please call my group contact and get their rooms swapped over
to their own credit cards.  I will cancel anyone's space if they've not
done this by (oh, let's say midNovember?)

(Note: I don't think she has PGP, so you probably want to call rather than
emailing your credit card.)

You may need to reference our group booking info number, which is:
1219UNI.

Group contact:

Carolyn Cooper
Group Sales Manager

Radisson Edwardian Hotels
19-25 Granville Place
London. W1H 6PA
Ph: +44 (0)20 7451 0196
Fax: +44 (0)20 8797 4144
E-mail: cooperc at radisson.com

Thanks,

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT/ENSS                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #418    Chicago, IL 60637      fax: (773)702-0559