HW: Its A Laugh

JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Mon Oct 25 19:55:33 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/25/2004 6:47:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
atnr63 at DSL.PIPEX.COM writes:

I have  read many HW articles, interviews, reviews, books and whatever else
but I  don't think that I have ever read anything with so many mistakes as
the  group's biography that is up on the MP3.com site.

But the thing is, the ORIGINAL review is very accurate, except for the bit
about Lemmy being on XISOS.

The review is from The All Music Guide, or similar title. I first saw this
bio at Insound.com. I checked back there after I read the 'funny' version.

Joe